Friday, January 10, 2014

Better Late Than Never...Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that 2014 is already underway. With a new year comes new resolutions and dreams. My patients tell me that their resolutions include giving up chocolate, quitting smoking, being more positive, and of course, losing weight. 

According to a recent observation by one of my beloved long-time patients, I can afford to drop a few pounds for the new year. However, my resolution is not to lose weight, but to continue to strive for “our vision of being recognized as a dental practice that offers our patients top-notch, efficient customer service and dental treatment that is of the highest integrity and standard of care.”  The truth is, I don’t want to own a practice that offers our patients a band-aid fix to problems. We believe in comprehensive, preventative dental treatment that will last- not patch-work that doesn't address underlying issues. 

I'm looking forward to a great year with my staff, patients, and family. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment